1-Minute Assessment: Organizational Learning
Take today’s 1-minute assessment:
- Do you identify your organization’s strategic learning needs?
- Do you tie your learning strategy to resource planning and to talent management?
- Do you have a tactical plan for organizational learning?
- Do you consider the needs of your 3rd parties in your learning strategy and plans?
- Do you indeed deliver the required learning?
- Do you assess the learning’s effectiveness?
- Do you consider your Learning Organization a chief lever to pull for managing effective change?
Did you answer NO to any of these questions? If so, you probably should consider if you are succeeding in developing the skills and knowledge of your people, so that they can do their roles effectively and efficiently, in support of the book of work you have signed up for.
© Michael C. Simonelli, onthegocio.com, 2013